- Written by Grover Mountain
- Category: Coupon FAQ
How can I get a coupon?
Here are the four best ways:
1. Add more to your cart! When your cart total goes over $10 you will automatically receive 20% off your entire order! This is our CHECKOUT DISCOUNT just because you are awesome! This discount is not a coupon. Therefore, you can use a coupon and this discount at the same time!
You will see your CHECKOUT DISCOUNT and Coupons applied to your total in Step 6: Confirm Order:
2. Receive email communication from our News Bunny! News Bunny will send you special news, updates and offers. News Bunny will hand you a Shiny Star for 20% off your first order in our Shop when you sign up now!
3. If you order select products from us on EBAY you will receive a random coupon you can use in our SHOP. These are valued at $5, $10, $15, $20, $25, or $30 off your next purchase. Check the item description to make sure your EBAY purchase is eligible. (Generally, physical products that are shipped to you come with a coupon while digital products do not.)
*Note: Our products are currently not available on EBAY, we'll let you know when we are back on EBAY!
4. We also run periodic specials, discounts, and coupons. Check out our social media to keep up to date.
Can I use multiple coupon codes in one transaction?
No. Only one coupon may be used per transaction.
What happens if my coupon is worth more than my order?
If your coupon has a higher value than your order total, your order total will be $0.00. FREE! However, you will not be able to use your coupon again. Any 'extra' coupon value will be lost.
How do I use my coupon?
Add the item(s) specified by your coupon into your cart. If your coupon is not item specific you many add any items you would like into your cart. You can enter your coupon in the Shopping Cart or you can enter your coupon during check out at Step 5 (Payment Method).
Enter Code Here in Shopping Cart:
Or Enter Code Here during Step 5 of Checkout:
I am getting an error message that my coupon is invalid, expired or reached its usage limit. What should I do?
Please enter your coupon exactly. Your coupon is CASE SENSITIVE.
Your coupon may have an expiration date. Is it past the date?
You may only use a coupon once. Have you already used it?
Still Having Difficulties?
If you are still having troubles with your coupon please contact us for help.